My Quilts

My Quilts
My Quilts 2014

Friday, January 3, 2014

Door Stop

Door stop and Pocket curtain. We keep our laundry door open when it's very cold or very hot so the dogs can come inside, unfortunately  one lot of shelving is on show when the door is opened, so I made the curtain to cover the shelves and the door stop to match. Also I can put some lavender in the pocket to keep the laundry nice and fresh. I got the idea of the door stop from shabby art boutique..thanks Shez's for the link.


                              







9 comments:

  1. Great idea for the door stop and even better to have the scent of lavender in the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that and what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely ides Helen. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should read, a lovely idea Helen.....should learn to check before I press publish. Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. clever girl and II love the pocket of lavender idea
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love this helen,it looks fantastic you clever chicky.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - you will have such a stylish laundry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!