My Quilts

My Quilts
My Quilts 2014

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fabric Box

I've spent the first week of the new year on little projects that I have been wanting to do but never got around to doing and test driving a few new projects. This is one of the projects that I made using the pattern from Shabby Art Boutique.



                                          


                             

                                                                       Happy Stitching.....................

A little box to keep beside me when stitching .



French graphics from the Graphic Fairy.





9 comments:

  1. Just lovely, did you print the French graphics onto the fabric yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice....I like the inclusion of the graphics.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely project, great idea. love the french fabric. Did you buy it or print it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both lovely projects. I'd love to know if you printed he graphics too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How feminine is your makeup roll! Gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Fantastic ideas! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!