Friday, January 24, 2014

Sneak Peek and Top Up

Sneak peek and Top up.
A visit to Sewn and Quilted and I came back a very happy little vegemite. Cornelia and Linley were very helpful and understanding. I managed to refrain from signing up for not one but two BOM programs. I did finally have a little spend on topping up my French General range, which is acceptable as this is my main range of fabrics for any of my projects. A pattern (secret sewing ).... And of course Quiltmania magazine.  Oh I almost forgot I have finally decided what to make for FHFS...............it was a toss up between two different projects :-)



                   



Happy stitching.........

7 comments:

  1. Definitely a great way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious choices Helen. What's the fabric at the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love French General,lovely sneak peek Helen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like to pop in to see what you are up to here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.... two BOMS... way to go.... and I love that new quilt you may or may not be sewing for me!!!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many new projects. I also made a decision about my next applique project. It will be a pattern from Yoko Saito from her embroidery book. I will soon put a picture on my blog. But i am still looking for a nice background. The original is no more available, argh.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!