Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mill Rose Friends

Yesterday I joined in The Mill Rose group gathering at Ballan. It was lovely meeting for the first time and catching up with lots of blogging friends. some stitching, lots of laughing and chatting. The swap theme was a sewing set,which saw beautiful work and lovely swaps shared. Thanks Shez and Melody for making it such a fun day.



                                                                                                                                                   I was blown away with my beautiful swap gifts made by Shez. 





Thanks Shez I just love the sewing set you made and I was lucky enough to draw.

                                           




                          All the beautiful swaps made by the gorgeous and talented group.

                                                           Happy stitching....,.




18 comments:

  1. Hi Helen so glad you got to come ,we all enjoyed your company and it was great to finally meet you. I am so pleased that you got my sewing set and that you liked it,these swaps are so much fun,till we meet again Helen,and I hope you enjoy your Sunday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I am very happy you came along too and I got to meet you! We had a great day didn't we! Hopefully you can come again and we can get together again at Ballan.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fabulous to have your company yesterday and I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a ball.....gorgeous gifts from Shez...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to meet you Helen...and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are lucky, that is a gorgeous set from Shez. Glad you had such a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gifts from Shez, you lucky thing! Looks like you all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you, you drew your favourite colour! And the set is gorgeous too. Glad to hear you had such a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely for you to enjoy the day at Ballan with those lovely girls. Beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a wonderful group. So sorry I missed it yesterday but hope we can catch up next time. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helen sorry I missed meeting you - I wasn't able to go this time. Amazing swap gifts as always

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was lovely meeting you as well Helen, the group is full of lovely talented, beautiful spirited ladies and I'm glad you got to see them in action on Saturday. Shez always does such beautiful stitching/stitcheries :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how great you got to go and meet everyone... you are all talented and I can imagine just how much fun you have...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was lovely to meet you too, Helen. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Helen, it was so lovely to meet you. Hope to see you soon at another of the get togethers x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like a wonderful day and the gifts sure are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's great that you were able to go meet the ladies Helen - well done - wow the gifts that were made are totally gorgeous... what a great day everyone had!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Helen... the swap gifts from Shez are beautiful. Mind you that whole table was full of gorgeous goodies so I reckon everyone went home happy with their pressies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!