Friday, June 6, 2014

FHFS. Tilda Swap Arrived.

My Tilda swap gift arrived this afternoon from Peg wow it's just gorgeous.


This is my gorgeous bag with all the beautiful flower embroidery. Isn't Peg just amazing !!!





A note book folder, tissues holder, snap pouch, key fob, zip pouch all in matching fabric. Whew.....hand cream,emery boards,manicure set, swisspers facial wipes. No excuses now about rough hands or cracked nails.... hehe..........
I LOVE it Peg. Thank you so very, very much.
Peg also included some yummy Lindt chocolates.
All wrapped in beautiful Tilda fabric.
I Love all the fabrics Peg I'm thrilled, thank you I just love all my beautiful tilda gifts.




Happy stitching.......

13 comments:

  1. spoilt by Peg........all looks great.........enjoy........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swap gifts received. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg certainly makes the most wonderful pressie packages. I agree, everything is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow and wow - just gorgeous Helen. Peg is such a clever cookie and such a generous partner. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Helen what a wonderful parcel to receive,Peg has put a wonderful lot of goodies together for you,wow,enjoy Helen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome... lovely gifts ... I think yoiu will be playing with them for a while?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lucky are you Helen! Lovely gifts from Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic lot of goodies Helen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing set of gifts. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen thank you so much for all your kind words it has been a fun swap...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your swap gifts are amazing, I love tilda fabric. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely swap gifts and beautiful work. These are all delightful! Peg has done some amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely bag! And it must have been stuffed full with all those other little goodies. A very nice swap indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!