Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hannah's Garden

FNSI another fun evening spent with all my lovely friends, thanks  Wendy for  hosting another great night.

I began Hannah's Garden -One Day in May Creations by Melissa Grant, several months ago with a few friends.
I decided to go with the same or very similar fabrics to the original as that was one of the things that drew me to the design which by the way I think is absolutely gorgeous.
The first panel.......Birds in the treetops, appliqué birds and leaves combined with embroidery and semi-detached flowers.




                                           

18 comments:

  1. wow it looks fantastic Helen you are so clever,enjoy your weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is going to be lovely Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen this pattern before, it is lovely and so is your top panel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely panel This is going to be a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely start to your quilt Helen..it is a lovely row..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh simply gorgeous Helen. I will enjoy watching this one evolve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful Helen, well done, looking forward to seeing progress on this one.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Helen,.I love the pttern, a combination of applique and patchwork. Are you going to make it in blues? I am also in the blues at the moment........

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely quilt you are working on..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Helen. Lovely fabrics and appliqué.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Helen that just gorgeous I'm a blue girl to so I will look forward to seeing more of it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have admired that quilt since it was released, so it is lovely to see your first panel. Will be watching the progress (just a little jealously as I would love to do it).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blues and Creams always look sew pretty together Love your sweet applique birds..

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really lovely Helen. Look forward to seeing it progress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work. Look forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is really lovely. Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!