Saturday, March 31, 2012



 Applique Designs My Mother Taught Me To Sew
Close up of Lisa's quilting
Deciding on sashing was difficult










I just love this quilt; it is one of my favourites and the first quilt I had professionally quilted by Lisa. It Is a shame you can't see the quilting as it is absolutely gorgeous I finished it March 2011.I appliqued all the blocks  in six weeks,it was so addictive I couldnt put it downThe blocks are only 5 1/2 inches.Five ladies in my group also finished their quilts and it was very interesting seeing the different colour ways of the same quilt. The blocks are from Faye Anderson Appliqué Designs My Mother Taught Me To Sew                               
                                                                       Happy stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!