Saturday, May 26, 2012

At the quilters


I just got back from dropping off the 2 quilts, Busy Little Christmas Elves and The Night Before Christmas, at Lisa’s house to have quilted. Lisa from Fig n Berry Creations runs a long arm quilting service and also designs lovely patterns.On the way back home I stopped in at Gail B’s to buy some more red French General fabric to bind my Beautiful Life quilt. As usual I ended up with 2 more lots of red and 2 fat quarters of pale yellow fabric.

 I really don’t need any more red, but oh well, I will find a use for it. The pale yellow will go into a baby charity quilt that I am working on. The weather has cleared a bit so I will go for a walk before it starts to rain again.
                                                   Happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!