Sunday, May 13, 2012

Busy Little Christmas Elves _ Gail Pan

 Busy Little Christmas Elves -Gail Pan

Busy Little Christmas Elves- Top
This morning I finished my busy little christmas elves top .I was so excited to see it finally finished.I am very pleased with the fabrics,as I mentioned most of the reds are left over from my Dear Jane quilt.The pattern went together beautifully easy to follow instructions and diagrams.Thank you Gail Pan,I am now deciding, should I quilt it, or sent it to the quilters.I will decide in the next couple of weeks...


Happy Mothers Day
To all the mothers, I hope you enjoyed your special day.I had a lovely day doing the things I enjoy most sewing,walking the dogs.Phones calls from my sons and grand son with mothers day wishes topped it all off beautifully.

                           Happy stitching...

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, thanks so much for making it! Cheers, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog Gail.I love the pattern and enjoyed making it.Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!