Monday, May 14, 2012


The Night Before Christmas- Bunny Hill

The Night before Christmas Top finished
This certainly is my year for finishing projects. I have just finished putting the borders on my Night Before Christmas quilt, a few finishing touches and it’s off to the quilters. I started it just over nine months ago as a block of the month; time sure does fly when you are having fun....Tomorrow back to Life is Beautiful ,Mrs Billings,Raining Cats and Dogs,or Xmas Stitcheries ????


Oh before I forget happy Birthday John.


Ventnor Views

It’s been raining on and off for a few days now, but I must admit it is doing wonders for the garden. Not to mention I get a lot more stitching done when it’s raining.  I don’t venture into the garden or go on as many walks to the beach.
Ventnor A couple of weeks ago
Today- Ventnor
Happy stitching....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!