Sunday, May 13, 2012

Patches weekend at Phillip Island


Left side ,front right side, back.
My bag front view
My bag back view
A few of us got together on Saturday and had a bag workshop.Their was a lot of work in the bag and lots of little blocks to join. We managed to piece it all together but didn't have time to make the lining or put the wadding in ,I must admit I wasn't very keen on the bag as I was putting it together, but when it was pieced and joined I couldn't wait to finish it.We also went over to see the ladies at the patches weekend quilt in.Every one was having a great time and most were very busy with their various projects.
                        Happy stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!