Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another Mariners Compass Quilt

Another Mariners Compass

I love this quilt based on Judy Mathieson Pulsar quilt from her book, Mariner's Compass Quilts Setting a New Course. The book covers everything from planning your quilt, drafting the patterns, selecting fabric and construction. I paper pieced the star, but changed the borders and used my own templates.



Catching up with Friends

I spent yesterday afternoon with my monthly stitching group. We meet at Shelley's house to stitch, chat, share tid bits of information, tell jokes and above all relax and enjoy ourselves .The best thing is there is always something new to learn or a new pattern to inspire. Being in the group allows you to catch up on some of your sewing projects while chatting with friends. We have lots of fun and it's a great way to spent an afternoon.
Happy Stitching......

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!