Monday, June 25, 2012

The Stitching Girl Needle Book and Scissor Keep


I loved making The Stitching Girl Needle Book and Scissor Keep.

This pattern features threads, ric rac and cotton daisy felt. This is the first Cottage Garden Threads stitchery pattern. I have only just started to use their threads and love the colours, feel and short colour length of 2 to 3 inches especially for embroidery.








You may remember my blog at the quilters I bought pale yellow fabric. Well I finally made a little baby quilt top with it and other fabric I had. Our Monday night group make charity quilts for babies etc. I think this one will look pretty when quilted.
           I took advantage of all the rain and caught up on some stitching projects.

Still Raining Monday


With all the rain we have been having there have been floods all over Victoria. Kooweerup was flooded again, The South Gippy was closed. For people heading south towards Korumburra, Wonthaggi or Phillip Island there was a significant detour in place via the Korumburra-Wonthaggi Road. It has rained most of the morning here (Ventnor Phillip Island) and into the afternoon.
 

        Happy Stitching.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!