Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another Christmas Quilt





Good morning I set my alarm for 5.30 am this morning so I could watch the Olympic opening ceremony .I am so pleased I did it was wonderful. Mary Poppins, Lord Voldemort and Mr. Bean were all featured in Danny Boyle's salute to England. I loved The Queen with James Bond (Daniel Craig) and the corgis. The dancing, singing and fireworks were all spectacular. The lighting of the cauldron was magical.



song of Christmas top


Waiting for Borders




I finished putting together my "song of Christmas" quilt top yesterday so I could spend today watching some of the Olympics and finally getting back to Mrs Billings quilt.Yay....
Happy Sewing....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen the white in this quilt makes the other colours stand out. Very eye catching
    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pauline I am pleased to hear that as it is going to be a gift. Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!