Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Phillip island


Phillip Island Patchworkers held their AGM last Saturday. They donate every year to various groups including CFA, SES, Ambulance, and Lifesaving. We have 168 members, and have lots of workshops, bus trips, bag challenges etc. It was a lovely day catching up with friends and lots of projects. There was lots of great food, laughter and chatting. Kathy was there from Cotton onto Craft with her stall of goodies and new products to look at or buy. I bought some gorgeous buttons to put on my bag; we also have our trading table with lots of interesting fabrics, books and nick knacks. Priscilla gave me a pamphlet on a Dear Jane Exhibition on Fri 8 Sat 9 Sun 10 February 2013 at Box Hill Town Hall and suggested I might like to enter my Dear Jane Quilt.
              Happy Stitching....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!