Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sneak Peek Christmas


All Blocks Cut

I started to cut out fabric for another Christmas quilt.This one is also a Gail Pan design and I am using Moda French General Fa la la la fabric.I hope to cut out and place the appliqué pieces on it in the next couple of days......happy stitching.
Applique's ready for stitching



I went to my weekly Monday night group at Newhaven. It is always lovely to catch up with the ladies and see their works in progress.
Tuesday was our monthly meeting at Shelley’s house. It has been extremely busy for Shelley as her daughter had triplets early in the year and there is always an extra pair of hands needed. The ladies wasted no time getting down to stitching their various projects. We all love sitting and stitching when the fire is on. Karen finished knitting her scarf and was working on her Xmas heart Stitcheries, Shelley was working on a new appliqué wall hanging in black and white fabric .Liz was working on her Xmas Stitchery.Lois worked on her hand piecing blocks,and Jackie arrived a little later and began knitting. I finally picked up Mrs Billings and managed to stitch a corner block. Yah !!!!!
This morning I went and had my blood tests etc.I will say my family doctor is very conscientious about these things, I hate doing them but when they are over I am very glad I did .

                                                Happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!