Saturday, July 14, 2012

Steve's Aboriginal Fabric Quilt



My son asked me if I could make him a quilt using aboriginal fabric. I designed the quilt using EQ5. I used 100% assorted cotton aboriginal fabrics. Australian Aboriginal designs with kangaroos, platypus, turtles, goannas, fish, snakes.  Gooloo Rust Spot. Gooloo Darkbrowns and grey dots, Rock art, Blues, Greens, Rust etc. I also machine embroidered a boomerang design in the corners of the joining blocks.Each block measures 24 x24 inches.There are 3 blocks across by 3 blocks down a total of 9 blocks.

24" x 24" Block
Boomerang candlewick embroidery
Steve's Aboriginal Fabric Quilt

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!