Sunday, July 29, 2012

Still raining





12.20 pm On our way back to Phillip Island and it is bucketing down. I have been watching the Swimming ,Beach Volleyball,Gymnastics Artistic and Rowing it's all so exciting. I just love the Olympics and what they stand for. We have arrived and the house is cold so Jim has put the wood fire on luckily it doesn't take long to warm up.Its raining again but the sun has tried to peek.


We decided to take the dogs for a walk when the sun finally came out. Half way through our walk the clouds came back, the sky went dark and it started to rain. By the time we got home the poor dogs were drenched. Jim didn’t take a jacket so all his clothes are now in the wash along with my track pants. I am now going to settle down on the couch and start a bit of stitching and wait for more Olympics to start again.
Happy Stitching...........


Seven , Eddie , Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!