Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chrismas Stitchery,


Monday night was an exciting night with the patchwork group of ladies. I was working on my Christmas stitchery, Making Spirits Bright by The Bird House Patchwork Designs, knitting needles were in constant motion, and Josie was knitting a blanket for Knit a Blanket.


One of the bags,I just love the fabric.
Some were making bags, others were piecing blocks, Sue was working on her stitchery that she started last week and was ready to learn a new stitch this time she chose chain stitch, the constant chatter and bursts of laughter made the night fly by ever so quickly and before we realised it was time to pack up and leave for another week.

A bit of trivia
Mageirichobia is the intense fear of having to cook.

Evian water, 375ml, $2.95 .....$7.86 per litre - and we think petrol is expensive !!!!!!

Also thank you Pauline for mentioning my blog on your blog "Little House on the Hill"

                                                      Happy stitching................

4 comments:

  1. Helen your little elves are looking good. I love going to my craft group and being with kindred spirits

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Pauline,I am very luck they are very supportive and helpful. I am always inspired and there is nothing better than to sit chat laugh with people who have the same interests as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also done those christmas elves Helen. Did you know there are christmas angels that match with them. I have the pattern somewhere, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Cath I didn’t know that there were Christmas angels to match. I will have to keep an eye out for them. Thanks Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!