Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Catching up with friends

I went to my weekly Monday night meeting last night. Although it rained most of the day and was very cold the ladies who braved the elements to attend we're all in high spirits. The knitting needles were in continuous motion, & sewing needles were being threaded for various projects from stitcheries to hand piecing lovely blocks. I took Mrs. Billings and managed to sew two borders on, yay!!!!! Shelley was teaching a couple of ladies a few basic stitches to start them off on their stitcheries. We had a couple of new ladies join our group always nice to welcome newcomers.
Tuesday I went to my Shearwaters group it is held at Woolamai surf life saving club. The views are always fantastic the surf always impresses.
         Happy stitching.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!