Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mrs Billings Update

Mrs Billings Coverlet

At last I finally picked up Mrs Billings last  week and managed to put together  two diamond borders and a couple of corner blocks. I am hoping to complete the other two borders this week. I think when I attach these diamond borders I will be able to have a much better idea on how my colour scheme is progressing. I hope.....


I have also been watching the Olympics and enjoying all the events that I have watched.

                                                  Happy stitching.....................













2 comments:

  1. I like the colours you are using, the boader looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pauline always good to hear someone else’s opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!