Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Warrnambool.

On our way to  Warrnambool  today. It has been years since we had a getaway. My grandson surprised us with a two day stay at Deep Blue Warrnambool . I hope to stop at a couple of patchwork shops on the way. 
Our first stop was Colac.   We had a coffee and a lovely apple slice. Next stop Terang,where i visited Terang Cottage Crafts at the Courthouse 22 high street Terang. Wow as we pulled into the parking spot just outside I was excited just by the setting. I loved the look and feel I couldn't wait to go inside and I wasn't disappointed. Lots of Lovely fabrics,patterns,books etc. very friendly and helpful . Maree ,Lynette, Dorothy , and Margaret  are the proud owners,It is open 7 days a week 10.00am -5.00 pm .
Happy Stitching.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!