Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christmas Banner Stitchery

Making Spirits Bright  


Finished "Making Spirits Bright "
The Birdhouse Patchwork-Designs
I enjoyed making this pattern,I found the stitchery easy with
clear instructions to finish the project.

Happy stitching.........










Welcome 

Hi Carol welcome and thank you for joining our group.

While visiting Val's blog http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au/ ,I was interested to read about an app she began using. Val had read about it on , Never too hot to stitch blog. I then continued on to Lynne's blog for more information. It sounded great, just what I needed to track the progress of my projects and record the ones I had completed . I then proceeded to the errands site to download it.To date I am very impressed and have completed loading my information into the app . It amazed me to see what I had achieved this year, and what I still would like to finish before the end of the year. Thank you Val for posting the information on your blog. Here is the link if anyone is interested in reading about it. http://www.yoctoville.com/errands-app-details/    OR   It is free from iTunes store
                             2012 errands app button Happy stitching......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!