Sunday, October 21, 2012

Enjoying A Stitching Soirée


Saturday morning I joined three friends to attended “A Stitching Soiree " hosted by Lisa from Fig 'n' Berry Creations & Viv from Viv's Creations. We spent the day stitching, catching up with friends, laughing, exchanging stories and enjoying great food. Karen from Mrs Martin's Quilt Shop was also there with lots of beautiful fabric, threads and patterns.
 On arriving at our table we each received a bag filled with goodies which included two patterns with starter fabric for those wanting to begin the projects. 
The walls were decorated with gorgeous quilts and smaller projects on display to entice; hence Karen was kept very busy with all the sales. Although I had every intention of not buying anything on the day, I couldn’t resist the “Christmas Eve” starter kit, as well as gorgeous linen and more blue fabric for “Oh Christmas Tree “wall hanging. By late afternoon carrying our bag of goodies and purchases we piled into two cars and headed for home.
 I would like to thank Lisa, Viv & Karen for a thoroughly entertaining and enjoyable day.

                                                          Happy stitching........




Ready for stitching or applique
scissors, tape,seam ripper, thimble,6 patterns
Fabric I purchased for the pattern.
Sorry about the colour of the fabric it should be the same as the picture below.
Fabric I purchased for this pattern 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!