Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Garden Quilt progress

I have been a bit under the weather and decided I would try to  catch up on a few of my projects and blog posts.I was  pleasantly surprised to see that I had actually completed five Blocks from Lynette Anderson’s My Garden Quilt.  Therefore I thought I would post them now rather than wait until I complete the whole set. It is always a challenge for me to decide on a colour way,  this time I ventured out of my comfort zone and chose muddier colours . These little blocks are very addictive and I find when I start on one I find it very difficult to put it down.


Happy stitching............


Block 1
Block 2

Block 3
Block 4







Block 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!