Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quilt Crawl

Theday of the long awaited quilt crawl finally came and I was very excited thatmorning to be in a car along with 3 like minded friends. The first stop was " mill rose quilting & gallery". I bought some lovely French general fabric toadd to my collection. Confetti by Irene Blanck quilt pattern, some CottageGarden threads. Then on to “mill rose restaurant and cafe "to recharge thebatteries. After a beautiful lunch " Eureka patchwork" shop in Ballarat a hugeamount of fabric. A must see is " Ballarat Patchwork" shop. The next morning "Threadbear" in Castlemaine this was my heaven, absolutely beautiful all the fabricsand the layout. Wow!!!!!!! .Patch n Quilt Gisborne lovely and definitely worth astop.How lucky am I great friends and a fantastic trip. Happy stitching........




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!