Monday, October 15, 2012

Song of Christmas

Song of Christmas came back from the quilters I have added the binding and ironed on a few diamantes down the sides and on the bird as an eye. Unfortunately it doesn’t show in the photos.  I love all the lovely quilting Leonie did again the photos doesn’t do the quilting justice. It measures 42” x42” featuring appliqué and piecing. I made this wall hanging using Fa La La fabric from French General Moda fabrics range.

Song of Christmas



I thought I would also show another of Gail’s designs. This is called Country Kitchen. Just as the name suggests it is a perfect wall hanging for the kitchen. It features stitcheries and pieced borders. I only made a small part of the wall hanging as my wall did not allow for the complete wall hanging. That is one of the great options of this design you can make it according to the pattern or just use part of the design to end up with a stunning wall hanging.

Country Kitchen
                                                           
                                                           Happy sewing.....


















1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas quilt is beautiful. I love all the fabrics. The kitchen wall hanging is lovely too. The wire hanger is cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!