Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Ribbon Tree

Yesterday I met with my monthly group of ladies . We decided to meet earlier as we were going to start working on out Ribbon Tree by Sunburnt Quilts. We all began enthusiastically and with lots of oohs and aahs and laughter we worked steadily through the day.We stopped for lunch which was very short as we were all eager to keep going. By 3.30 we all decided to stop and finish the last bit at home. I worked on mine when I got home then stopped to cook dinner and continued for another hour and there it is. Tah dah !!!!!!!!!!
Happy Stitching..............

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower...find your blog really very interesting and inspiring...I am so thankful to thee internet for I am able to see such lovely blogs from so far away...

    Wishing you a great time crafting up more beauties.

    Usha from warm Malaysia
    usharaneem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Usha and welcome to my blog, I am pleased to hear you enjoy reading my blog I enjoy writing about my quilting and crafting adventures. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!