Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Project for a New Year Mulberry Hill

A Happy Safe and Prosperous New Year to all my bloggy friends, and thank you to all who are following my blog. Enjoy all your lovely projects and have fun with them.
I spent the last couple of weeks catching up with old friends and family, it was so nice to relax and enjoy the company of good friends and great memories.
But it was also great to have the house back to myself and pick up my project box and sort out fabrics for a new project to begin the new year with. In my last post I mentioned going to Craftpaks Patchwork Shop in Heathmont and buying  some lovely gifts for myself well I also bought Lisa's Mulberry Hill pattern. I just love it and couldn't resist.

                  Happy sewing.........
            


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!