Saturday, December 8, 2012

More Christmas Buttons and Ornaments

It's been a very busy week and I managed to achieve a few more of my goals. I made these lovely white felt ornaments, I found the patterns at
http://www.domestifluff.com/2010/12/felt-holiday-ornaments-free-ornament-templates/
Felt Holiday Ornaments + Free Ornament Templates

Also I made a few more birds for my tree but this time I made them using white felt and added wings.

Two more heart shapes with Theodora Cleave buttons.

Another ribbon Xmas tree this time I cut ribbon pieces about 3 to 4 inches in length folded in half and pinned on a Styrofoam cone.

Also I thought you might like to see my Bon Bons that I made previously, I usually fill them with individual trinkets,joke and hats that I make but this year I bought a  packet and used them in my fabric Bon Bons. They look great on the table or as you see them in a bowl as an added decoration.

Last but not least a beautiful bird which was given to me as a little gift from a very clever friend.
Happy sewing............

Felt Xmas Ornaments


My Xmas Bon Bons






A Lovely Gift I received


Another Ribbon Xmas Tree


More Birds


 Theodora Cleave buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!