Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Projects and Tasks


                                          2013 Projects and Tasks


                Finishing Touches

1. Night before Christmas.........Put Binding on and embellishments DONE
2. Raining Cats and Dogs.........Quilt myself or send to quilters

                      UFO’S

1.       Mrs Billings Coverlet....................Somerset Designs
2.       Scandinavian Rose .......................Rosalie Quinlan
3.       Mulberry Hill Wall Hanging.........fig'n'berry
4.       Scrappy Pyramids..........group
5.       make a list journal cover............... Viv's Creations  DONE
6.       Christmas Eve Wall Hanging........ fig’n’berry

                Waiting to Begin

1.       Bed Topper.........................................Hexagons
2.       Teddy's first Christmas.......................Libby Richardson
3.       Vintage Poppies.................................fig'n'berry
4.       Oh ! Christmas Tree - wall Hanging........Viv's Creations
5.       Around the Vine table centre...............fig'n'berry
6.       Snow Buddies.....................................The Birdhouse Patchwork Designs
7.       Mini Christmas Swag............................fig'n'berry



 It was toooo hot for sewing today so I began making a list of all my projects then I categorized them into their various stages of progress. I am also going to make a new page on my sidebar where I will be able to keep track of all my projects,add new projects or mark projects completed.

2 comments:

  1. That all looks like you will be very organised this year Helen, what a lovely blog you have x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anthea, it looks good on paper anyway. Haha !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!