Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Books I have Read

I finally finished reading Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult , it has taken me over a year to read. I don't think it was the book as I usually enjoy Jodi's books, one of my favourites was My Sisters Keeper. I am now ready to start her book House Rules,about a boy with Asperger's syndrome and what it is like in our society to be different, and the extremes of loyalty and love a family must call upon to overcome impossible circumstances.
I have read most of Jodi's books, she seems to deal with the hot topics in our society in such a way that it is hard to put the book down once you start. I also read The Pact in between, unlike Handle with Care it only took me the Christmas break to read.
          Happy sewing.............


4 comments:

  1. I have never read a Jodi Picoult novel although I have seen My Sisters Keeper on the telly. I sobbed my heart out. Nice to hear your thoughts on this author. Happy Reading :)
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cath I do enjoy her books and your reviews on the books you have read. :-)

      Delete
  2. Helen, Songs of the Humpback Whales is my favourite Jodi P book. Regards, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy I will add it to my reading list , nice to hear someone's recommendation . Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!