Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

One Flower Wednesday
Hi time to show you my flowers, I managed a couple this week for my first OFW. I am hoping to make  at least two per week if time allows. The weather has been cooler here this week so I managed to get out in my veggie patch and do some much needed TLC.
                                                            Happy stitching........................



Flower Hexagons


Yesterday my husband took old Jack to vet for a check on what we thought was a fatty lump but turned out to be cancer. Unfortunately it is a large lump and  the best course of action was to leave it alone rather than risk it spreading quicker. He is a fighter and very fit with tender loving care he should be here for a lot longer.
So for the next two weeks we have to keep an eye on him until the stitches heal on the little lump that was removed then back to our walks.
                                             


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to One Flower Wednesday. You've made beautiful flowers. Glad your dog is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowers Helen! I wish old Jack well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers.
    Greetings from Germany, Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers. Sorry to hear about your old friend but glad you will have him for yet awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!