Saturday, February 9, 2013

Friday Night Sew In

Scandinavian Rose Quilt
Friday night I sat down to start stitching with all the lovely people for Friday Night Sew In hosted by Heidi.
I managed to finish Pattern Three block 4 of Scandinavian Rose. It was quite a large stitchery block with Back stitch, Chain stitch, Satin stitch, on cream linen. I love the look of the linen but still have trouble with it sometimes. Now all I have to do is decide which project I will work on next.
Happy stitching........

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! You do lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work and such a lovely design with the little birds in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful, Helen :-) I have now received my first pack, have to decide on thread. I have linked my post to your blog, as you were the one to introduce me to Scandinavian Rose :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!