Saturday, February 16, 2013

Make a list journal cover, FNSI

I managed to finish the design on my Journal cover last night unfortunately I couldn't finish putting the binding on. I did have my grandsons for a sleepover which was very exciting. Unfortunately they had to leave early this morning as they go to Little Athes on a Saturday morning. But then I managed to put the binding on. I am giving it to my friend as a birthday present in a couple of weeks so I am very pleased with the end result. That's another one to cross off my finished projects list.
Thank you to Heidi for organising the FNSI, I look forward to the end of the week knowing I am joining other people with the same interests.

                              Happy stitching.........



Make a List Journal Cover




Make a List Journal Cover

4 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous journal cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal cover is adorable Helen. What a lovely gift for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your journal cover...it's gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your One Flower Wednesday project :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!