Thursday, February 14, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

One Flower Wednesday
Hi this week I only managed to make 1 flower it seems something crops up and I am needed elsewhere . Oh we'll I am still pleased with one. Thanks to OFW I am on track and it keeps me motivated. Thank you Karen for organising this Linky  One Flower Wednesday.
                                         Happy Stitching...................





Oh I am almost finished stitching my journal cover designed by Viv's Creations I love the design and colours she chose to put in the kit.Will post photo when I have finished it.

Also last but by no means least, my friend Shelley made this needle case for me, it matches my selvedge bag beautifully. It was Shelley's work that inspired me to make my bag. Isn't it just gorgeous.












8 comments:

  1. Lovely hexie flower you have to show us today, Helen. Your journal cover is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name of the game is ONE flower Wednesday, and you've made a beauty! Your journal cover is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ou la la, such a beautiful flower! Your journal cover is looking good and I like the needlecase too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower...I love how you arrange the hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, you have managed 4 hexy flowers in two weeks, that's great going!
    The needle case from Shelley is a beauty - and your bag is amazing. Now I have some inspiration for my own collection of selvedges x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fussy cut flower and cute journal cover. Pretty needle case you received.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice journal cover. The birds are very cute. I love the selvedge needle book. I have played with my selvedges in the past and I have quite a collection at present. May have to make a needle book :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful flower and look at the fussy cuts! Love how the journal cover is coming along . Look forward to seeing the finish. I love the use of selvages for the needle case.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!