Thursday, February 21, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

One Flower Wednesday
My how quickly the weeks come and go, this is my fourth Wednesday posting on One Flower Wednesday. I managed to make two flowers this week to add to my garden. The weather has been so hot here thankfully we have a cool change today, but it has left me tired and feeling washed out. Hoping tomorrow is a bit cooler also. I feel for everyone in the bushfire areas and pray that they stay safe.
For now Happy stitching and stay safe........


 A big thank you to Karen for running the program. I can't wait to see the flowers for this week.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty!!!! And, so nice together, I love the brown fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful flowers. Intricate fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!