Wednesday, February 27, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

One Flower Wednesday
I was very pleased with my flowers this week as I am using some of my left over fabric from Raining Cats and Dogs Quilt by Bunny Hill, fabric range Moda's Puttin on the Ritz. That is the white and grey swirl flower and the very pale sage green. The third flower with the light tan flowers is from my Cottage Garden Quilt using evening mist fabric from Moda. I am having so much fun choosing fabrics for these flowers and participating in One Flower Wednesday. Thank you to everyone who is joining in the fun and making it such a wonderful day.
Happy stitching........

Three more flowers for my hexie garden

6 comments:

  1. lovely, this quilt is going to look so dainty and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delicate flowers this week! Love the Bunny Hill and Puttin on the Ritz....they go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty flowers to add to your garden, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautiful flowers! You are picking all the right fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your flowers are gorgeous. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are so gorgeous and so neat. I need lessons I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!