Sunday, February 3, 2013

Selvedge Edge Fabric Bag


I made this bag on the week end using the free Aerika Pattern, available from Crystelle Boutique...
( you can use any bag pattern you have.)


Selvedge Fabric Bag

I went through all my fabrics and cut off the selvedge intending to make a small purse but was 
amazed that I had enough to make the bag. 
























I am thrilled with the result and can’t wait to make more projects using selvedge.
                                                     
                                                                      Happy stitching............


Free Pattern from,
http://www.crystelleboutique.com/



There is a great tutorial on How to Sew a Selvage Edge Bag at

http://selvageedgeboutique.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/how-to-sew-selvage-edge-bag.html













1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I would have the patience to sew all those selvages together but I have to say that I love the result. Maybe I will try it with something smaller....like a purse. Great finish Helen.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!