Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another Bag

I can now show the bag I made for my very good friend Joan for her Birthday. we are going to the
Cuckoo Restaurant  in  Olinda today to celebrate her birthday where I will also give her a lovely craft/needlework box I made for her. Sorry I wrapped it before I remembered to take a photo of it.



FNSI
I finished stitching the last of the circles on to my table runner last night . Still using my left over French General fabric from Life is Beautiful quilt. This table runner has just about emptied the box of fabric from that range.
                                     Happy Stitching............

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bag and gorgeous runner Helen :) Enjoy your lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table runner is beautiful. Gorgeous bag for your friend. Enjoy celebrating her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your friend loved her bag:-) Your table runner is simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!