Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One Flower Wednesday


One Flower Wednesday
Another busy week,and the heat continues.,it has been hot with high humidity . Yesterday I was at one of my monthly meetings which started at 10.30 am. By lunch it was very hot and the flies started to arrive. This is the first time I remember flies at this meeting, we had to open doors and windows as there is no air conditioning. By 1.30 I left and came home to lovely air conditioning . I'm afraid I don't cope with the heat very well any more, gone are the days of sun baking and not worrying about the heat. Anyway when I sat down to make a few more flowers for my garden shock horror only eight papers left.Oh well I decided to make another off white and grey flower to match last weeks. 

                                                    Happy stitching.................



                                   



Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
Eleanor Roosevelt


7 comments:

  1. Heat is one thing, but humidity! Lovely flower and a great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're sweltering! I'm home today for a snow day. Yippee!! beautiful flower. So quiet and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower, Helen, and I love the Roosevelt quote....one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tired of cold that heat sounds pretty good right now. Right, watch me complain about the heat later. Your gray hexie is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checked out your other posts Helen and you have made lots of beautiful flowers.... Your garden will look great....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't take heat any more, not that we have that problem very often over here,LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, oh no air con at your meeting & the flies would have been maddening, no wonder you were happy to go home to your cool house!
    That's such a pretty flower this week, well done♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!