Thursday, March 14, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

Nine consecutive days over 30 degrees Celsius OVER. Yay !!!!! Finally waking up to a cooler morning,I am sitting here at 6.30 am (AEST) watching the new Pope give his inaugural speech. Today we are expecting a lovely 25 degrees.
I woke up earlier this morning eager to pour over two new books that arrived in the mail for me. They are both on Japanese Quilting by Yoko Saito. A new Challenge for me...............I will update with some photos in my next post..
Now for my little flower for this week. Again I had fun choosing the fabric and stitching this flower to add to my garden which is slowly growing. If you would like to join in on the fun go to my side bar and click on the One Flower Wednesday button which will take you to Karen's site where you can sign up.
            Happy stitching..................



7 comments:

  1. yes its cool here too. It has been so hot hasn't it.
    Love the hexie fabulous fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I Love, love, love your flower this week! It is so beautiful...your fussy cutting is lovely. And I have the perfect name for your flower this week: "Keep Calm and Hexie On"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us in One-Flower Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful flower!!! Japanese Quilting by Yoko Saito, I like the sounds of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fussy cutting on this one Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful special Flower..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!