Thursday, March 21, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

Another One Flower Wednesday to join in the fun and see all the lovely flowers everyone has been working on. If anyone is interested in joining in just pop over to Karen's post Journey of a Quilter and sign up. Today I am posting two flowers one is a chocolate brown the other is in soft grey/brown,with Easter almost upon us I thought it was appropriate . I would also like to wish everyone a Happy and safe Easter.
                    Happy sewing...............





7 comments:

  1. Your chocolate rabbit makes me smile. But don't eat your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers this week, Helen, and they look good next to Bunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers again this week. Bunny looks cute too - good enough to eat. Oh wait a minute........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers. Nice rabbit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice chocolate flowers and do you still have that yummy bunny???

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice flowers mind the chocolate stains :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers Helen and I wish you a Happy Easter too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!