Sunday, March 31, 2013

Raining Cats and Dogs

Another finish for 2013....
                       Raining Cats and Dogs by Bunny Hill came back from the quilters and I was so surprised with  Leonie"s quilting . The work she had achieved  is beautiful and much more than I expected. Unfortunately you can't really see it in the photos. I finished sewing the binding last night and added the buttons this morning while waiting for everyone to have their showers. Now it's time to take the boys for a walk before lunch...........Happy Easter...
                   

Raining Cats and Dogs
           

                                                        HAPPY SEWING........

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work. That design is very cute. Happy Easter .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely quilt, well done on the finish.
    Hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!