Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scandinavian Rose Quilt


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5005249/?claim=pzt4n94hjfs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Another block to add to my Scandinavian Rose Quilt. This is Pattern Three  block Five,with the cooler weather it has been lovely to sit and stitch with out feeling hot and sticky. I had a busy day yesterday with shopping, cleaning and going to support our school for their stop bullying day. I was surprised to read how many schools participated in the days activities.
Again the weeks are flying by and Easter is almost upon us, I must admit I haven't made any projects for Easter this year. I look forwarded to seeing all the lovely Easter projects everyone else has made, and perhaps get some ideas for next Easter.
                   Happy stitching..................


Block 5

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!