Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scrappy Pyramid Quilt


Ellen DeGeneres
Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else's expense. And I find that that's just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else's feelings.



                                    SCRAPPY PYRAMID QUILT

I am slowly making headway with my Scrappy Pyramid Quilt. It is actually one of my favourite projects, probably because it is so straight forward. There are only three simple templates to pieces at this stage and I am quite happy to just take my time and enjoy the journey.

.............................................................Happy stitching...........................................



Scrappy Pyramid Quilt
                                           

                                                    Birthday Fun
Happy 60th Joan a few happy snaps.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!