Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yoko Saito Projects



I would like to thank everyone for their comments and welcome to my newest readers. I am pleased that you like my blog.

Yoko Saito Projects

I was surfing the web looking for inspiration when I came across books by Yoko Saito. Well needless to say I fell in love with her work and bought some of her books which arrived in the mail last week. I  also ordered some fabric which should arrive this coming week.My only problems will be deciding which project to start first and can I squeeze in another project.
                                                                         

Yoko Saito stitched projects
I just love the colours and textures in this Baltimore Quilt.




Cute little projects
Houses Quilt

                                                    Happy Stitching..............................

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing book - gorgeous projects. Where would a person start? lol. What a decision you have to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely book, it is hard to choose, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabric. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!