Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mrs billings Coverlet

Thursday morning group at Somerset Patchwork shop. I had decided to change the double diamonds border by using a plain fabric instead of making the diamonds. While explaining my changes to Meredith she spotted this lovely floral fabric which blended in with my fabrics. I was lucky as it was the end of the bolt, and that there was enough for my borders plus it was discounted. I was very pleased with the result. I now have to make the mirror pyramid border, and then decide how much further I will go with this quilt.

                                               Happy stitching..........
                                           

Mrs Billings Coverlet another border added

7 comments:

  1. wow Helen this is awesome,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful Helen!! Seeing this is really an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The border fabric seems to be made just for your quilt. Perfect match. It is a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is looking great and the floral border fabric matches very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quilt - border fabric really is a perfect match for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!