Thursday, April 4, 2013

One Flower Wednesday

The weeks are passing very quickly, last Wednesday came around so fast It caught me off guard. We had a lovely Easter, my son and his family came to spend the Easter break with us. This week I am posting two more flowers for my garden. Click on One Flower Wednesday  to see what others have made.
                               Have a great day and ...........
                                                              Happy stitching............

Flower Hexagons 

6 comments:

  1. Love the dark red of your flowrs. The flower in the middle is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. I like that fussy-cut center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hexies,and red my color have a good weekend jinnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful red flowers! A lovely addition to your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red so both of your flowers are my favorites....but that one with the fussy cut center is devine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!