Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One Flower Wednesday


Well it Wednesday again time for OFW .I am posting early today as first thing in the morning I am catching a train into the AQC Show. I managed to make two flowers this week since I missed last week. It has been a very busy couple of weeks, my husband Jim came down with shingles on the face near the eye two weeks ago, so between the doctors, the hospital then was being referred to the eye and ear hospital, blood test etc. I am very pleased to have managed these two flowers. Friday its back to the eye and ear Hospital, the only consolation is that when I haven’t been driving him to these appointments we stay home, as he is in a fair bit of pain, so I have been sitting quietly working on Mrs Billings trying to finish her.
Thank you Karen, for hosting One Flower Wednesday for us. There are lots of great flowers each week from those of us who make hexagon flowers. Click on the link to go see some lovely flowers One Flower Wednesday.
If you see me tomorrow please say Hi.
                                               Happy stitching……….



Flower Hexagons.

10 comments:

  1. lovely work Helen and i hope your hubby gets better soon,i have a friend whose husband got shingles on the face and he lost his eye sight in one eye,so take care Mr Marasco.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you DH a quick and full recovery....

    Lovely flowers Helen to add to your garden..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the AQC show, lovely flowers and I wish your husband well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful flowers this week....I really love the one on the left! Hope your hubby is feeling better this week. I work in healthcare so I was one of the lucky ones who was able to take the shingles immunization....the shingles is something nobody wants to get....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers. So sorry to hear your hubby has Shingles. Mine does too, but his are usually on his backside, seldom on his face. Hope he's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your block. I came by because you visited my Blue Monday post. I am glad to meet you. I love looking at quilts! I will definately be back.
    I am going to follow you in my little blue slippers.
    Happy stitching.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers. Hope your husband will be better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are gorgeous. I especially like the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, shingles is terrible, your poor Husband, I have had them twice but luckily never on my face, best wishes to him.
    Beautiful flowers this week Helen, you must have a good little stash of them building up! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for following my blog and for your lovely comment.

    Looks like we like the same designers :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment...I appreciate each and every one of them!